Marc Allred (All-Red) sounds like Sublime meets Johnny Cash with a healthy dose of honesty. He writes about specific life experiences, focused on struggle and hope, and transforms them into songs that resonate with audiences from Hawaii to Argentina. Marc brings a wide range of musical background to his songwriting, having been raised on everything from Bob Marley to Nirvana, Sting to NOFX, Glenn Miller to Reel Big Fish, and Johnny Cash to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. He paid his way through college by playing trumpet in the jazz band and sharpened his performing chops playing on the streets of Waikiki. His recording experience resulted in 5 projects with the band Upstanding Youth, receiving multiple Hawaii Music Awards and a Na Hoku Hanohano nomination. Marc has shared the stage with bands like SUM 41, Brad Paisley, Papa Roach, Fountains of Wayne, and Reel Big Fish. He has played from Hawaii to Washington, DC and from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem. Through all of this, Marc remains focused on sharing music that connects people, constantly trying to improve his songwriting and live performances. Want to know more? Contact him HERE.
- 08/25/17 Marc Allred in Fredericksburg, Virginia at Hard Times Cafe
- 08/26/17 Marc Allred in Fredericksburg, Virginia at Hard Times Cafe
- 09/01/17 Marc Allred in Culpeper, VA at Far Gohn Brewing Company
- 09/08/17 Marc Allred in King George, VA at Tim’s II @ Fairview
- 09/15/17 Marc Allred in Fredericksburg, Virginia at Colonial Tavern