I’m home in Stafford, VA. It’s winter.
I still have a 9-5 day job, but I make music my second job. Every night, after I kiss my wife and children goodnight, I work from 8-12am in my studio writing, recording, and producing new music. I tell my kids as I put them to bed, “Dada has to go to work now.”
My current priorities are:
- Writing 30 songs to be considered for my new record.
- Research music that has been licensed or is in the charts.
- Write, record, and produce music with the intent to have it licensed in ads, tv, or film.
- Co-write with songwriters and producers from all over the world.
- Book and play gigs. Check my 2017 calendar here.
You can contact me if you’d like to know more about any of the things I’m doing now.
Updated: 04 Apr 2017